*****Our Chocolate Breakfast is coming up soon! We're nearing the finish line of this independent reading program and all completed forms need to be updated and turned in to me this Thursday, March 8th. The Chocolate Breakfast will be held on March 16th. OH! WHAT FUN! It's a child's dream! Lots of activities have been planned for this much anticipated event, and I know EVERYONE is going to make it! Tables will be loaded with yummy pastries, a milkshake bar, a chocolate fountain, and much, much more! I can hardly wait!
*****Just a reminder that this coming week will be SEP Conferences. The boys and girls have many interesting and exciting projects on display in our room. On Monday, check inside your child's homework folder for an envelope which contains his/her report card and a confirmation time and date. Let me know if you're unable to keep this appointment and we'll reschedule.
*****The Cowboy Program is another BIG event that I'd like you to mark on your calendars! All my buckaroos will be performing a wild west hoedown on Friday, June 1st at 9:00 a.m. sharp. Our dress rehearsal will be held Thursday May 31st at 2:00 p.m. for siblings. Due to the lack of room, I would like to keep the main performance for parents and grandparents only. More information will be forthcoming. Our Cowboy BBQ will be held right after the program on Friday at Wildflower Park.

*****You are doing a great job as parents with these little buckaroos, and I'm as happy as a fly on a cowpie that they're in my corral this year! YEE HAW!
Always,
Ole' Miyake



No comments:
Post a Comment